1
5 Seconds of Summer (5SOS) are an Australian pop punk band. the band consists of Luke Hemmings (lead vocals, guitar), Michael Clifford (guitar, vocals), Calum Hood (bass guitar, vocals), and Ashton Irwin (drums, vocals).The band started in 2011 by doing covers of famous songs. The world began noticing them when they toured with one direction.Their first album was a major success and it topped the charts in 11 countries.Here are some of their famous lyrics and quotes..




when the phone call finally ends,
You say, "Thanks for being a friend,"
And we're going in circles again and again
  -Heart break girl


Don't wanna be a victim of authority
I'll always be a part of the minority
Save me from who I'm supposed to be
So tell me, tell me, tell me what you want from me,
I don't wanna be another social casualty

-social casuality



"Hey we’re taking on the world
I’ll take you where you wanna go
Pick you up if you fall to pieces
Let me be the one to save you
Break the plans we had before
Let’s be unpredictable"

-Unpredictable

 


 Some words are hard to speak. When your thoughts are all I see - beside you




I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape
  -Amnesia



You are my getaway
You are my favorite place
We put the world away
Yeah we're so disconnected

-Disconnected


 

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I'm fighting hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason

 

-Only reason


So go ahead, rip my heart out
Show me what love's all about
Go ahead, rip my heart out
That's what love's all about

 

-If you dont know



I swear I see you shining
Brighter than the flame inside your eyes

-Only reason




 Everybody’s got their demons
Even wide awake or dreaming

 

-Jet black heart

Everybody’s got their demons
Even wide awake or dreaming


Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

 
Top